//*****PLEASE NOTE: Require 3-4 hours per day Monday-Friday in the afternoon. Please only contact us if you are happy with this arrangement……*****//
We are a professional family living in Purley (Greater London/Surrey) – 30 mins by fast train to London Bridge or London Victoria stations. We only have one baby girl, born in December 2016.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent female nanny/mothers help to entertain our baby (3-4 hours per day Monday-Friday in the afternoon), plus occasional babysitting opportunities in the evenings and weekends.
The main task is to keep our baby stimulated and entertained, engaging her in interesting activities, such as story-reading, playing infant/toddler educational games and toys (however, not using television or computer and the like to entertain her).
The other usual tasks include changing nappies, feeding her water, fruits and healthy snacks (the mum stays at home, so the mum will handle food preparations and feeding the baby main meals).
Occasionally (e.g. if baby is sleeping), you may be asked to help with some simple housework such as light cleaning.
As for the starting date, we are ready to start now, although we are happy to wait (e.g. wait till January 2018) for the right person.
//WHAT WE LOOK FOR//:
* Experienced with infants and toddlers, especially how to entertain and engage them;
* Reliable and caring, with a gentle calm but constructive approach to child discipline;
* Energetic and proactive - actively engaging with babies and noticing their needs;
* Native or an excellent English speaker;
* Driving license and own car are not essential.
//WHAT WE OFFER//:
* Attractive salary;
* Some flexibility in terms of the working hours;
* An adorable baby!
//IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY WITH//:
* Your CV, including references from previous employers;
* A short covering note;
* Recent DBS check.