SALARY £12 :50 £13 PER
pension/ Holiday Pay
START 11 th March 2024
This is a great opportunity for an Experienced HR / recruitment professional/ undergraduate or graduate who would like to work part time with experience or understanding of the childcare Sector who would like to branch out or continue a career in recruitment, the role is one that requires innovation customer service, politeness, and the ability to continually think on your feet, you must be able to be a robust time management individual, with essential skills in IT.
E.g., Word Excel Windows PowerPoint, you would also be required to have knowledge with QuickBooks and a basic understanding of bookkeeping, additionally crisp messaging, updating portals, and minute taking.
Responsibilities for Recruitment Consultant
• Build long-term relationships with clients – the ability to listen effectively with clarity empathy and understanding.
• Patient and calm
• Recognise that parents / companies require childcare yesterday.
• Create and implement recruiting ideas that will generate on going new referrals.
• Create and post job advertisements as and when required.
• Search for potential candidates using hiring databases, social media, and our partners.
• Filter through CVs thoroughly, ascertaining prospective new child carers.
• Screen applicants before the interviewing process
• Match applicants to job positions.
• Diarise accordingly (coinciding with your line managers schedule)
• Work alternate weekends (Saturdays 5 hours)
• Have a good understanding of equal opportunities.
• Have a good understanding of meeting cultural needs.
• Supervision Skills
• Marketing experience
• Social Media experience
• The ability to work remotely.
• The ability to recognise and complete deadlines.
• Be always communicative with your line manager about issues of concerns, ideas, and innovation.
• Be robust in reading updates of emails, policies and reports and ensuring that these are followed through in a timely manner.
• On going commitment and loyalty to the blossom Tree Brand
• Ensuring that Daily/ feedback is written and followed up via email to Line Manager
Qualifications and skills for Recruitment Consultant
• degree in human resources, marketing / Childcare or related field/ Teaching - desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of recruiting and sourcing techniques.
• Customer Service and sales skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make reasonable decisions.
• Experience using applicant tracking and recruitment marketing software.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales (essential)
• Knowledgeable of employer branding techniques
• Excellent time management skills
• Interview technique and experience.
• Aware that working remotely will require lone working – albeit work will be monitored accordingly.
• Accountability by way of reflective working
• Excellent understanding of meeting Traditional, and religious needs
• Excellent understanding of being Disability aware
• Plan onboarding new candidates, accordingly, robustly ensuring that all references and requirements are followed through.
Please ensure you have the minimum in 2 years Sales experience
DBS prior to applying
Phone: 0203 302 7197 | Email: email@example.com | Web: blossomtree.co.uk